Thursday, March 22, 2007

Updates

It's been awhile since I've blogged...life has been CRAZY! I started my Master's of Divinity program at Liberty University in February, so that has really kept me busy. Kylie is potty-training and youth ministry continues to see God do some awesome things. Life has been tough too. Tough decisions and the like. My struggle with my wieght continues. I had gotten down to 338, but now I'm back to around 350 again. I need to rely upon God more for strength. I REALLY need to get below 300 again...if you're a friend...I'd really appreciate your prayers to that end. Also pray that my school work doesn't get me too stressed. It's a lot harder than undergraduate stuff was! :)

God is really stretching me. I believe that He's teaching me more of what it truly means to trust Him and lean on Him ONLY. My life is getting to a point that I have to lean...I can't do it on my own. I've tried it so many times...as I'm sure we all have. I need His shoulders to carry my burdens...I'm not meant to carry them.

1 comment:

Duke said...

BigDog! Hang in there! I will be lifting you up! In return, let me ask a large favor of you! After chewing tobacco for 34 years (yes, I still have all my teeth) the Lord has really been convicting me of this very nasty habit! I have cut way back, but am still have a very strong desire and can't seem to give up totally! Please pray that the Lord takes this desire away from me! In the meantime, I will be praying for you and your Weight!