Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Personal Stuff

Well, after posting in March...life has remained tough for me. Down to 345...but not a lot of weight loss in two months. I've been up & down on my diet. I have been working out...I'd like to believe that I've added some muscle which has slowed my weight loss...and people have been saying that Jeannie & I are looking good (losing weight), but in our minds...we're still the same. Your mind can really play tricks on ya. I appreciate the prayers that you have been offering...and still hope you will offer them on our behalf. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey there Josh! Congrats on the weightloss you ARE having! Every pound is a success. I'll be praying for you on that - I know how tough it is. After 3 pregnancies (two of which gaining 50 lbs each), trying to get it off is not easy, nor fun. I still have a bunch to go. I've really gotten into exercising and have to CONSTANTLY remind myself that it WILL happen - but being 32 (rather than 22) makes it a little more difficult.

Did you get your daughter potty trained? We just did that with Brandon about 3 months ago. Not fun! But so much better now that he his. Take care!