Friday, September 28, 2007

It's Been Awhile...

So sorry for taking so long to post again! It's been a long few months, but a good few months. I'll post updates...
  • The workcamp this summer went very well. We all rasied the money we needed and built porches, painted houses and hauled the a lot of concrete away from worksites. All in all, we helped about 5 different families with the students from our youth group. Praise the Lord!
  • We have recently began our 412 Student Leadership Team! I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us!
  • We recently presented a $16,000 budget to the church to revamp the entire lower west wing of the church building to become the new "youth wing." That budget was approved and we hope to begin construction/demolition as soon as possible. We'd LOVE to have the project close to completion by Christmas this year.
  • My degree continues to go well. I am currently finishing up two classes, Apologetics: Miracles and Discipleship Ministries.
  • My weight loss has finally gotten some momentum. I have now lost 18 lbs. Started at 356 and am down to 338. Jeannie and I are excited!
  • The basketball season has begun and I am a ref. It's fun and great exercise.
Anyway...that's what's happening in my life right now. God bless you!

No comments: